Positioned to Pivot
Real Estate Investing Masterclass
What's the number one mistake new real estate investors make?
Not putting themselves in a position to pivot.
In this masterclass you will learn how to PIVOT and remain PROFITABLE with your rental property no matter what’s happening in the economy.
If you’re asking the following questions:
- Is now a good time to buy real estate?
- How do I know if a particular property is a good investment or not?
- What if I can’t find tenants?
...then this masterclass is for you!
I’m going to show you:
- How to run the numbers so you can be profitable no matter the scenario
- A mistake I made as a new investor that cost me THOUSANDS and how to avoid it
- How to create your PIVOT Plan
- 10 Different ways to make rental income + a guide with over 30 sites to find renters
- How to overcome the most common fears associated with Real Estate Investing, PLUS a guide to how many rentals you need to reach financial freedom.
➡ No matter if you are new to real estate investing or if you already have rentals, this masterclass is for anyone who wants to know how to maximize profits as a real estate investor.
What you’ll get:
✔ This course includes a 1hr video masterclass + Bonus PDFs and videos.
✔ You will have unlimited access forever once it is available, so you can watch at your own pace and re-watch when needed!
If you’ve been wondering how or why people keep buying properties in this economy, the secret is in the power of the PIVOT.
I’m going to show you exactly how it’s done!
👀 It’s time to get off of the sidelines and set yourself up for success.
StartOver 35 Rental Listing Sites You Can Use
StartWhat If I Can't Find Tenants or What if They Don't Pay? Practical Solutions You Can Use
StartTop 5 Fears of Real Estate Investing and How to Overcome Them
StartEasy Online Rental Management Platform
StartMy Travel Nurse Rental Process
PreviewThe # of Rental Properties You Need to Leave Your 9-5 Job
Frequently Asked Questions
Kendra Barnes is a full-time Real Estate Investor and founder of The Key Resource. Her real estate investments afforded her the ability to retire from the 9-5 life at the age of 32. She created The Key Resource to inspire, empower and educate people about the power of home ownership and Real Estate investment.