Keep reading to find out about the Summit AND After Party.
You want to get into Real Estate Investing, but you have no idea where to start.
Let's fix that.
The truth is, there are several ways to invest in Real Estate and they each have their own pros and cons.
In this 6-part course, experts will walk you thorough the following Real Estate Investment methods:
You will learn:
- How to Get Your First Rental Property by House Hacking
- How To Build Wealth with Rental Property + Plus a Real Look at What It Takes To Be a Landlord
- The Difference Between Tax Deeds & Tax Liens + How To Find Tax Deed Properties in Your State
- What it Takes to Successfully Flip a Property
- Wholesaling 101: How to Find Your First Deal + How to Analyze a Deal
- What is a Realty Fund and Why It May be a Good Option for You
PLUS, you get to see the replay of the AFTER PARTY.
The AFTER PARTY is a 1.5 hour Q&A with all of the Summit Presenters! It's a must see! Some of the questions you have may have been asked in during this Q&A.
Kendra Barnes is a Real Estate Investor, and Licensed Real Estate agent. By the age of 30 Kendra owned and managed 7 rental units. She created The Key Resource to change the perception of what a Real Estate Investor is "supposed to" look like. She's on a mission to empower and educate Millennials about building wealth through Real Estate Investment.