The ULTIMATE Airbnb Host's Guide
Everything you need to know about making money as an Airbnb Host
When we bought our first rental we went from not knowing how to find a renter, to making $3k per month with Airbnb. If you want to learn all of the tips and tricks I've learned over the years, get this Interactive Ebook to get started!
Here's what you will learn:
- How to determine if Airbnb is right for you
- How to decide on your daily rate
- Ways to increase your profit margins
- 3 Things you NEED to know before you get started
- How to furnish your Airbnb rental for FREE
- The Ultimate Host checklist + organizational tools
- Sample Timeline
- Draft Welcome Message to send to your guests that will save you time!
- Shopping List
- A comprehensive list of Tools and Apps that will make your life easier
In this guide, I give you all of my scheduling tips and message scripts to make hosting easier for you! Plus, I show you how we furnished our Airbnb for free! This guide will save you tons of time and money...and you have unlimited access to the content!
Who this is for:
- Anyone who wants to make rental income hosting on Airbnb
- Anyone who has a spare room or basement they want to rent out
- Anyone who owns a rental property
StartRead this first!
StartINTRO: Let's Map it Out
PreviewCHAPTER 1: How to Determine if Airbnb is a VIABLE Option
StartCHAPTER 2: Set Your Price Like a PRO
StartChapter 3: How to MAXIMIZE Profits
StartCHAPTER 4: How to Furnish Your Airbnb for FREE
StartCHAPTER 5: Three things you NEED to Know Before You Get Started
Kendra Barnes is a Real Estate Investor, and Licensed Real Estate agent. By the age of 30 Kendra owned and managed 7 rental units. She created The Key Resource to change the perception of what a Real Estate Investor is "supposed to" look like. She's on a mission to empower and educate Millennials about building wealth through Real Estate Investment.